From:
Laura P McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 1995 17:45:21 -0400
Hello All!

With 2 years and 7 ferrets worth of experience, here my TOP 10 REASONS to MOVE
YOUR FERRRETS TO AN FFZ list:

10. You'll get to see lots of beautiful countryside as you drive 60 miles to
    the nearest ferret-informed vet.

9.  You won't be tempted by the cute kits in the local pet store or the ferret
    toys in the grocery.

8.  You'll learn to do your own plumbing, electrical work, etc. to keep
    strangers out.

7.  You'll have a guilt-free reason not to invite that boring date back to your
    place.

6.  There will be no risk of your kids catching the Greenies at the local
    ferret show.

5.  You won't have to worry about your ferrets biting someone while on a walk
    in the park.

4.  You won't have to pay a pet deposit for your apartment.

3.  Your guys will be an exciting novelty to any locals you introduce to them.

2.  You won't have to fight with those (*&(*! leashes all of the time.

1.  No little birdie can tell your ferrets about the new union!

--Laura McDonald "Three more months until we move to VA!"
  Smokey "Can I take my jingle balls to the park?"
     & Allie "What union, Mom?" [Uh oh!], illegal in Franklin Co, OH