From:
"McLaughlin,Sharon;DSENPRS,LM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:43:00 DST
>>Chimi:"Yawn...."(Suddenly realizing he isn't in his hammock anymore and
>>is the subject of petting, he immediately wriggles his way out of my arms
>>and down to the ground...bouncing around..cursing me for tricking him)...

>Me:"oh, nevermind"
>
>oh my!!!...this story was me!!!!...i am ALWAYS doing that to my husband...
>and he is ALWAYS telling me there is nothing wrong!!!!  i laughed so
>hard...and am SO grateful that i am not alone in this!!!!

I went to let Woobie and Princess out of the cage and no matter how hard I
shook him and petted him and tried to bother him, he wouldnt wake up and
was limp as can be, Head flopping around etc..  Im sure some of you know
the feeling.  I had Woobie In the car at 11PM at night on the way to the
vet with me and my boyfriend hysterical, thinking this was it ..  Well He
woke up!!  LOL He really did it to me that time!  Not something I want to
re-live!!

Sharon (Smaccie) Woobie and Princess