From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 1994 13:00:16 -0500
Today I've been to a show here in Stockholm. My two ferrets
brought home three awards:

Alison finished third in the pet class, brown ferrets
Natasja finished first in the standard class, brown neutered
females.
Natasja also brought home the award for the fastest ferret. She
managed to run through three 5 m plastic tubes in 49s. Alison
needed 3m 03s. Normal "fast" times were between one and two
minutes.

In pet class you can get 20 points:
Care (5)
Condition (5)
Personality (5)
Judge's opinion (5)

In standard class, maximum is 100:
Fur and skin (10) Quality, cleanliness ...
Colour (10) Totality, patterns, skin, nose
Mask (5)
Head (5) Shape, whiskers
Eyes (5) Colour, shape and place
Ears (10) Cleanliness, shape and place
Teeth (10) Number, cleanliness, fit
Nails, legs, neck and shoulders (10) Lenght of nails, correctness
Body shape (15) Size, profile, tail
Condition (15) Care, weight, fitness
Judge's opinion (5)

What surprised me was I got a small subtraction for too short
nails.
--
 Urban Fredriksson  [log in to unmask]