From:
Shawn & Lori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 02:33:48 -0800
Pirate: If my mommy doesn't pay me enough attention - cuddles,
kisses, ... - I will stand up at the cage door and whine like a puppy.

Sandy: I want down!  - Unless I am sick, then I want my mama!

Merlin: I want out of this cage!  I want to nibble on your, well,
whatever's available.

Lance: I want to climb up to the highest point in the room (usually on
the cage) and commit ferretcide.

Nikita: I wants ta give lots of da kisses!

Please pray for Loki, who has a tumor around and under his, well, where
the poop comes out.  His care has been temporarily transferred to
Dook-N-Dance ferret rescue, who is closer to the best vet available.
Thanks to Linda for offering to see him through the surgery and post-op.
Let me tell you folks, Linda and Jane of Dook-N-Dance are wonderful
people!

From:
Lori and Rat's Brats