From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:11:27 -0500
Better late than never, here s a link for the photos on DotPhoto.  If you
want copies of any, you can order them directly from this site for about
29 cents each.

You have to do us a favor, if you decide to order any of these shots,
PLEASE update your account to have MetroFerret as your non-profit of
choice.  To set this up, under Member Preferences, look all the way at
the bottom and choose Non-Profit Contributions
<http://www.dotphoto.com/NonProfitJoin.asp> under Special Programs.  To
make sure that MetroFerret gets 10% credit for your purchases, please
enter the following:

Non-Profit Name: MetroFerret
County: Union
State: NJ

THANKS!  And enjoy the pictures!
Kristeen
VP MetroFerret

You have been invited to view a dotPhoto album named IFS 2002.  Click here
<http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=kkohrs&P=&AID=194478&GID=144601&T=1> to
visit the album.

[Moderator's note: I had a little trouble with the website, but eventually
it worked, so keep trying.  On second thought, don't keep trying -- that
web site made me look like I was asleep in a bunch of those photos!  BIG]