From:
Melissa Purvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 16:41:41 GMT
When mine were scrathing my carpet to sreds I got so plastic carpet
runner & cut it to fit the area in front of the door.  Thye kept trying
1o scratch & move the plastic at first but finally they gave up and moved
on to other things...like breaking the computer.

As for the water bed, I used to have one in an apartment when I got my 1st
ferret.  I didn't want her around it at all, and that is what I try to
warn people who have them is to keep ferrets aways unless very superzised.
Gabby, my first, tried to borrow under the matress, which ofcourse could
mean her death if someone were to sit on it.  I must say she took no
interest in chewing on it, or anything other than toes.

One other note, my freidn Jen that I work with just got a new apartment &
her oldest ferret 4 yr old Mickey started having seziures.  She took him
to the vet for tests and called me.  I knew what it was when she started
talking to me about him being tired and disoriented.  She found out from
the vet a day or so later that her baby had Insulinoma.  Now he is doing
much better with a diet and medicine.

Melissa P
Gabby, Teya, Korbin, & LeeLoo