From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 1995 12:10:32 MET
Bil King <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>I've been toying with the idea of creating a ferret home page through Web
>Communications. The cost probably wouldn't be a killer but my question is -
>is there sufficient interest out there to keep it active?

Of the 214 people who have accessed my pages since Jan
9:th, 110 have accessed the ferret page in some way (106
the aviation, 57 the railways), 96 accessed at least one
image, and of those 51 accessed the thumbnails so probably
they mainly did it via the Ferret Photo Album.

I have not noticed a downturn in interest so I think the
answer is yes.

Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>My husband and I decided that 2
>new babies might be a good idea. Are we being dumb?

No.

>2 were like a three ring
>circus. What are 3 going to be like?

I wouldn't worry about it, getting two at the same time
is much less than twice the work of getting one.
--
 Urban Fredriksson  [log in to unmask]  http://www.ki.icl.se/urf/urf.htm