From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 10:54:47 -0500
Lynda went on a four day outing and I had the pleasure of taking care of her
crew at her house for the time she was gone.  I had a wonderful time but
felt guilty I couldn't give her little ones more time out of the cages (I
let them out an hour in the morning and a couple at night).  Because I was
gone longer than usual, mine were quite put out with me.  I tried to placate
them with a rug covered medium size adobe (which worked for 1 day) and extra
hugs and kisses when I was home.

Lynda brought them back a Weazelball.  Their reactions were comical at the
least.  Weazie was frightened of it and decided he didn't want anything to
do with it (as he peaked out from behind the carpeted cottage) and quickly
escaped to the safety of their room.  Doc decided the eyes and nose needed
to come off the weazel so he laid on the weazel and the ball kept hitting
him in the head as he chewed on the eyes.  Needless to say the eyes are
still in tact.  Doc tried another tactic.  He bounded across the room then
came zooming back, grabbed the weazel and rolled.  Nope, ball still pounded
his head. :-)  Several tried to sniff the weazel bottom to see who it was.;-)
I left the room and when I came back the poor weazel ball was thumping
around against the wall where Tigger had it pinned, just laying on the
weazel and looking up with those big beautiful innocent eyes.  Later I heard
a strange noise coming from their room.  Doc had drug the weazelball to
their room and had Weazel trapped inside the barn (his nose just barely
peeking out).

So the Weazelball was a hit!

Hugs to all. tle