From:
Lisa Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 22:57:23 -0400
Well I took Ben in with me to work today to have some blood work done.
Electrolytes, Cortisol and blood glucose.  The electrolytes & cortisol
levels had to be sent out.  I almost fell over when I read his BG level,
get ready for this

335!

So he is off the pred and I will recheck it on Monday.  But the best news
is that his biopsy results came back and no cancer!!!

Otherwise he seems good.  He definitely misses not being able to play
with the other 20 paws.  I keep telling him soon.  He is chowing down is
duck soup and I even saw him put his face in the kibble, thought I don't
think he ate anything.

Keep ya posted.

Lisa & her 24 paws