From:
SHARON DOWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 09:03:07 -0400
I would like to ask each of you that have read my post and are intending
to respond to please send me any information you may have by September 23,
2001.  The reason for this request is so I can compile any information I
receive and have a deadline in which to prepare my list in final to be
submitted to the organizations that work on behalf of animal rights.  I
feel that this is an important and necessary matter and I would like them
to be aware of the suffering these ferrets are going through and will ask
for their help.

Once they are in receipt of this list, I am hoping that the necessary
steps will be taken in which to have ferrets housed in more appropriate
conditions at the pet stores which are selling them in order to make a
profit.  Thank you.