From:
"David C. Bonesteel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 12:50:22 -0400
I had to have my sweet little Wanda put to sleep today.  She had been sick
for two months and no vet could figure out what was wrong with her.  These
were ferret knowledgable vets who were just stumped.  She had gotten
better for awhile but this weekend she went downhill.  Her back legs got
so very weak and she could barely get up to go the bathroom.  I made the
decision on Sunday to help her pass on.  I know she is happy and no longer
in pain.  Her daddy and I are so very sad.  Sandee, could you please watch
out for her.  She is a little sable girl who loves to steal socks and eat
peanut butter.  I will love her forever.  Her brothers and sister will
miss her greatly.

Jaki and Mulberry, Chili and Zoe