From:
Camilla Englund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 01:05:03 PDT
Oh, Sandy, what a relief to know I'm not alone.  I know that feeling of
happy disbelief that slowly turns into a horrible suspicion... :)

>Are my eyes deceiving me?  Are my boogers sick?  What is going on here?
>All four have used the box 100% the past 4 days.  Maybe I'm just dreaming,
>and I'll wake up to a pile by the front door.  Could be I need to contact
>Guiness.Whatever it is, I'm enjoying it.  Say,do you suppose the FLO
>replaced mine while they're on a mission?

A couple of days ago I was sitting with a sleepy ferret in my lap when
Obelix backed up by the door.  He is rather good with the litter-box, but
sometimes (like once a day) he just don't bother.  I knew I was never going
to reach him in time, so I automatically said, "No!  Go in the box!"  Now,
this usually works with Ozzy, who's a smart fellow, but Obelix is not
exactly a brain surgeon... What happens?  He looks at me, hesitates, and
GOES IN THE BOX!!

I'm confused.  Has he been playing me for a fool all this time?  Can he be
smarter than he has let on for a whole year?  Will he make a perfect record
a while, then go back to the floor, simply to confuse me?  I do believe the
FLO has some part in this, but I can't figure out what it is.  For now,
Sandy, keep a close eye on yours and I'll do the same over here...

Millan - The poop-cleaner
Ozzy (I would NEVER poop on the floor.)
Obelix (If you want me to use the box, you have to speak up, good
woman! I'm not a telepath, you know, even though my brain-capacity is
quite sufficient.)
Phoebe (*yawn* What's the fuss? What's a box?)