Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:11:36 EST
Hi Everybodies,
This is Hershey, da kid with ADV.  I haven't been able to write much
lately, cause I haven't been feeling very well.  I been real tired, an
my back legs don't work right any more.  But, I did want to write to all
you good peoples about a few things.

Lots of nice people sent us gifts for Christmas, an Mom said I could say
our thank-yous.  But, before I get to that, I wanted to tell all you
humans to protect your furkids from ADV.  Having ADV isn't fun.  It can
make you feel bad.  An, you can't go places with your moms and dads, and
you can't have visitors any more.  So, it is real important for all you
humans to learn about ADV, and how to prevent your kids from gettin it.
It is important to get your kids tested, and to take precautions.  Once
you get ADV, you can't get rid of it.  Mom says the only way we can stop
it is prevention.  Mom says if you don't know what ADV is, you can go to
Wolfy's ADV page, or White Russian's site an read about it.  Wit ADV,
what you don't know can kill your ferrets.

Anyway, on to happier topics.  We kids here at da Clay Ferret want to say
big thank-yous to da following friends and Secret Santas.

To Secret Santa Caselman, a thank you for all the treats, hammocks, sleep
sacks and toys.  We been busy playing an we also been sharin wit the kids
that don't have ADV.

To Secret Santa McFarlane and the Crew of Merry Mayhem, another big thank
you.  Miss Elly has been sharin her nice toys wit us, and we all been
enjoyin them.

To Secret Santa Andrews, a big thank you for the nice hand crocheted
blankie.  It is real colorful and cozy.  We also likes da toys.

We gots a package after Christmas from The Ferret Store from a real
secret Secret Santa.  Whoever you are, we enjoyed da presents.

Secret Santa Morrison sent some nice things, too, and we really enjoyed
them.

Secret Santa Love sent us each a crocheted egg with rattles in dem.
Wolfie an Mandi especially like dem.  They are real pretty.

Secret Santa Kunselman also sent some nice presents, and they are very
appreciated.

I want to say a very special thank-you to my friends, Jackie at Dook Nook
for the nice warm sleep sacks and matching blankie,  [...]

an to Kat Parsons for da crocheted sleep sacks.  Those sacks are filled
with love, an when any of us sleep in dem, we can feel that love an it
keeps us safe an warm.

An also, our friend Alicia at Ferretwise sent us some nice presents and
warm bedding.  I think we are some of the luckiest ferrets alive, even
if we do have ADV.

Well, all this writing has really tired me out, so I am goin to go rest.
But, da people on da FML are some of the best.

Take care, everbodies.
Your pal, Hershey.