From:
JoAnn McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2011 01:44:23 -0700
Hello

A few years ago I took in boarder ferret that ended up being a
permanent resident. He had this tilting head problem. His was
attributed to seizures. His owner told me that he had gotten into
some sort of pesticide once and he had been this way ever since.

Later on he was diagnosed with Insulinoma and I have seen some ferrets
that are not treated do this behavior when their Glucose levels drop.
Ceelo lived till the ripe old of age of 8. He was a wonderful boy, and
occasionally he would suffer his little seizures and just move on. We
use to find it a bit amusing that he would tilt his head and not have
a clue sometimes. But then again we new what was wrong with him..

Good Luck and Take Care
JoAnn
Ferret Friends, Inc.