From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 02:08:27 EST
Okay - Like I've had months like this before (I think).  The more things
change, the more they stay the same.

Got a call from my friend Kelly - going back to Ohio.  Mom extremely ill.
Can I babysit "MY" cat ?  Okay, didn't know I had assumed ownership.  Guess
we "Fuzzinated" him too much.  Still thinks he is a fert it seems (Pass the
raisins please.....).

In a previous post I mentioned a former female room-mate (nah - explain
again, still female, just no longer a room-mate - <geez>, will I ever get
that straight ??).  Oh, well.  Connie's landlord been complaining about her
dog, that and grandmother passed away.  Need someone to watch over her dog.
Could she (dog) stay here with us?  Hmmm, still have about 10 square foot
of space not dedicated to animals - why not.

Thanks to all who responded about the Degu (for those who indicated
jealousy - Neener-Neener-Nah-Nah !!!) and the fleas <flick!>.  Actually it
was a shame today was bath day.  My room-mate (also named Kevin) started
naming them (Freda Flea, Freddie Flea, Friday Flea, Fancy Flea, Flicka
Flea - get the picture?  Yeah, simple things amuse him).  What the hey !
Always room for more pets <DOH!>.  And, yes room-mates ex-girlfriend and
2 noisemakers are still here (AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!).

Kevin B and the ~~Silly~Slinky~Seven~~
~Furrice~ ~Socks~ ~Hershey~ ~Sprite~ ~Simon~ ~Lacy~ ~Cuddles~
~Fur-Angel Lady~ (Plenty of room up here !)
VISITING TEAM OF:    ~Petey (whoa dude!  More animals ?? Way KEWL !!)~
Miniature Pinschers Jada & Geordi,
ARRIVING SOON: Kimo the Sumo Cat and Pseudo Ferret (save me room!),
a degu yet to be named and . . . .   Oh, what the heck - just sign me

Kevin B & The Cool Crew of Critters !!!!
(Okay guys move it !!!  That's STILL MY BED !!!!!!!!!!!!)