From:
John Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:07:47 -0700
Hello Ferret Folks!

Who is the Breeder of my Harley (adopted to Kevin Gilbert, Desert Moon
Ferrets, born 1998)?

Harley (now named Bullwinkle)was added to my gang a couple years ago but
I would like to see if anyone on the list would have any information on
where this ferret came from.

Kevin Gilbert bought this ferret, Harley, from a breeder somewhere in
the New England area.  Said it was 100% English Simamese Point (now
looks like a Sable Point).  Sire was 100% English Silver and Dam was 100%
English Sable Point (Kevin called it Siamese Colored Sable).

Someone told me that Harley is one of the Demi Gigas bloodlines so if you
had bred them in 1998 or know someone who was... let me know.

I would love to know more about this one... he is heavy and very solid (a
big boy but not that huge in size as I have heard Demi Gigas get)

And on a differet subject, we just picked up two new BIG BOUNCING baby
boys from two great breeders!!  Both are champagne points but man, are
they full of personality and full of energy!

Please welcome Maximus and Mudflap!!

Be well folks!

John (with Soda Pop, Bullwinkle, Maximus and Mudflap)