From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 20:32:33 -0800
It has been a difficult year for many of us and I can't speak for the
others, but I can say that for me, the one thing that has remained
constant and unwavering through all the turmoil and uncertainty is
the love and support provided by the ferret community.

When I posted that I had lost my Tyson, I received some wonderful,
wonderful messages about the special ferrets that have touched the lives
of others.  Although the pain and emptiness of his absence will remain
with me for a long time to come, reading about these special ferrets
and how they impacted the lives of others provided the comfort I needed.
I have not been able to answer many of the messages I received, but I
will try in the coming days.

The reason I am writing this -- and forgive me if I am not politically
correct here, but I think the best gift we can give each other for
Christmas is to share those special ferrets... the ones we loved a
little more... the ones that made a difference.

I am working on a post about Tyson, why I loved him and why he was so
special to me.  Over the next few days before Christmas, I would like
to see others post as well.  All ferrets are special, let us share the
joy of the Holidays by sharing the joy of our special ferrets!

Judy Cooke
Hope and Einstein