From:
Lynn & Bob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:47:02 -0400
Hi Everyone, have been away for the past few weeks on vacation so I haven't
been able to post.  With my son being out of school for the summer, I am
hardly home since he wants to go to the lake and camping an all.  Thought
I'd update you on Bootz and Daisy, our newest rescues.  Bootz & Daisy have
now been with us for two months and they are doing wonderful.  They have
adjusted to the other 4 ferrets just fine and they even learned a few
tricks from them, like how and what to do to Mom to get an extra treat,
etc.  Bootz is huge, we call him Baby Huey because he is so big.  He is 6
1/2 months old and weighs in at 6 1/2 pounds, and he is not even done
growing yet, he really looks like the size of a cat.  Taz, which is now 1
year old has peaked at his weighed, he has gotten so big, last at the vet
he only weighed 3.5 pounds, now he is 5.5, the others remain the same.

They all are doing just fine and are spoilled as ever, as all of our
fuzzies are.  Daisy doesn't seem to bite our ankles as much as she did
since we've been taking all of your suggestions with the water bottle,
as she hates to get wet.  She is so vocal, constantly, and I do mean
constantly, dooking which we just love.  Jill has come around and now when
she hears Daisy dooking she comes running and dooks and dooks, but she
doesn't dook in the cage whereas Daisy does unless she is sleeping, that is
really the only time she isn't vocal.  I am now just reading all of the
posts from two weeks ago until now, but I did want to let you know I was
thinking about each one of you and we are back from vacation, until July
then we are off again for a month and then at the end of August.

Dooks from Lynn & Bob
Taz,Sharkie,Jack,Jill,Bootz&Daisy