From:
Kevin Doherty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 1994 08:29:13 -0500
  Hi.  I'm posting this for the benefit of a friend of mine; she's a
local (Washington DC area) breeder who runs a shelter on the side.

  She's recently received for adoption six young (9 month) sables; two
females and four males.  She wouldn't ordinarily be in a big hurry to
place 'em, but five of her females are unexpectedly expecting and over
the next few weeks she's going to have a flood of ferrets (cartons of
kits? fountains of fuzzies?).  :p

  I adopted my current creature from her shelter, and will probably take
one of the current group as well (though I might wait for one of the kits
instead).

  If there are any of you in the DC area who're looking for another
fuzzy, here's an inventory overstock sale opportunity!  Interested
parties can e-mail me at [log in to unmask]