Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:37:16 -0400
Attention AFA members - we are sorry to report the printer messed up
the printing of the AFR that is currently in the mail. It is being
reprinted as I write this and a new one will be in the mail shortly. We
will post again here and let you know just when that happens. You are
more than welcome to read the issue you have but you will notice words
that have the letter combination 'fi' or 'fl' are misprinted. Example:
first will look like rst; certificate shows up as certi cate; fluid is
printed as uid. So sorry for this inconvenience, we know you were
looking forward to this double issue.

Vickie McKimmey
Office Manager
American Ferret Association, Inc.