From:
Michael Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 23:44:49 EDT
Hi Folks!

Well, now.  We is just beside our ownsleves with indignification over this
female lady who is causing so much trouble to Ferrets Anonymous!  What is
her problem?  We thinks that she should be neutered and descented just as
soon as possible!  We sure wouldn't want her to be smellin' up our breathin'
space and havin' kids who thunked like her movin' into our neighborhood.
Nope!  Not in our lifetimes.

We'd be willin' to bet that she don't give a hoot in Heck about that kid
that supposedly got ferret bit.  All she cares about is gettin' some money
that she ain't never worked for.  Some folks is just like that.  We don't
wanna cast no asparagus on nobody else's political views, but we doubt that
this lady (we's bein' real polite in callin' her that) will vote the same as
we do next month.  Some folks just believe that they is owed a living and
that the rest of us should pay for it.

We won't go into that.  All we knows for sure is that our Paw Paw done got
crippled and couldn't do his regular work no more.  He didn't get mad at
nobody nor sue nobody.  He just went out and found some work that him and
Ol' Flop Foot could do together.  We ain't missed a raisin yet!

We keeps learning new things about the human race everyday.  We don't like
some of the things we learns too much.  We sure is glad that there is all
the good FML folks to restore our faith in human-type critters.

BTW, we thinks that the correct term is 'on the lam'.  Lamb is pretty good
too, 'specially when it's sprinkled with salt, pepper and garlic and roasted
at 350 for 30 minutes per pound.  Yum!

Let us know if there is anything else we can do or write.

Luvs and hugs,

Tater and Odie