From:
"Grable, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 21:45:39 -0500
I've been wanting to write and post a poem for Renny for a while now.  I'm
not great with words, but this comes straight from my heart with much
sincerity.

To Renny

I didn't know anything was missing from my life
until the day I brought you home to share my space.
Or later on how hurt I'd be, to never again see
your sweet and loving face.

I never thought I'd fall so hard so fast, so deep in love with you.
Or that losing you would devastate and tear my world apart.

You were everywhere and into everything,
and now are nowhere... only in my heart.
Which is where you shall forever be,
and will ALWAYS own a part!

Now I know a strong connection of our souls exists,
and that I loved you from the very start.
I also know that in this sense, we will never ever be apart.

I miss the simple things the most, like watching you sleep and dream.
And being able to tell you "night-night", as I tuck you in to sleep.
knowing all along how blessed I was to have you in my life.

I miss the fun and games we had. Holding, kissing and cuddling too.
I miss your warmth and comforting scent. I really and truly do!!

I miss ALL of this and SO much more, but mostly Ren... I MISS YOU!!!!

And although our time here together was like the blink of an eye,
I will always remember and think of you, and will never say goodbye.

I love and miss you little one, my sweet-pea Renny girl... EVERY day in
EVERY way!!!!

Love Always,
Mommy (Sonya)