From:
Ed Fitler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:27:31 -0800
Hello,

My name is Ed Fitler and my wife is Sandi.  I would like to introduce
ourselves to the FML group.  We are basically "Lurkers" here and are new
to the FML.  Thanks to CJ for directing us here.

Anyway, the reason I am posting this is to let everyone know that we are
ferret owners and have been for quite a few year.  We have 5 ferts of our
own and we are currently fostering 3 more for CJ at the 24 Carat Ferret
Rescue.  We also have started to help CJ at the shelter and my wife and I
will be in charge of an upcoming raffle.  In the next week or so, we will
put up more details about the raffle.  I can tell you that everyone will
be happy with the items that have been donated for this.

Ed & Sandi
and the Crew  (CC, Chance, Panda, PaiGow & Wesley)
Friends and Volenteers of the 24 Carat Ferret Rescue
www.geocities.com/a_24k_ferret=20