From:
Sara Gennusa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 23:48:46 EDT
Hi FMLers!!!

My name is Nibbles and I am a one-year old Champagne beauty.  Today I
would like to share my favorite toy with all of you ferret moms and dads.
When my mommy first brought me and MJ home, she didn't know what ferrets
would be like.  She fell victim to all of the boring toys that they sell
in pet stores, but me and Emmers had our own ideas.  A toy isn't fun
unless it gets you in trouble.

One day, Mom was napping with an empty Poland Spring bottle on her bed.
I of course, overcome by curiosity, had to see what this was.  So I
tiptoed over to the sleeping mom, carefully pushed the bottle underneath
me, and threw it off the bed.  What fun!!!  Once it hit the floor, I was
sticking my nose in those little ridges on the bottom and pushing it
around like a toy car.  Mom found this hysterical, once she discovered
that I had no interest in eating the plastic (a game for another day,
teehee).  Now I have my own arsenal of soda bottles (I 'specially like
the ones that had root beer in them, I'm a fiend).

Then Mom played a cruel trick on me.  She shook the can of Yogies real
loud so I'd come running, let me sniff the Peanut Butter goodness, and
threw it in the bottle.  Grrr.  How could she be so mean.  But soon I
realized how much fun the challenge of getting the treat out of my
favorite toy became.

So thanks mom, for the Yogies, the soda bottles, and the Yogies IN the
Soda bottles.  MJ's jealous cause she hasn't figured out the thrill, but
I know that I have the coolest toy in all the world.  Mom does want you
to know however, that us ferts should never be left unsupervised with
plastic or other dangerous things.  We could swallow them and need
surgery etc.  Please be careful and make sure your ferrets are smart
like me before attempting to give them this toy.  Lots of love!!!

Love, Nibbles