From:
Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 17:05:48 -0700
Someone asked at what age do Ferrets become cuddly?  I think their's were
like 10 months.  Well, don't hold your breath!!  Katie is almost 3 and shows
no sign of getting cuddly in the near future.  I've heard that some NEVER do
get "cuddly".  I've even tried the trick of picking her up when she's
sleeping and hoping she'll stay that way...... NO WAY!!  She's instantly
awake and running!  :)

I, too, just found an 8-in-1 "Ferret" food in my local Walmart (quite
inexpensive) that has corn as the second ingredient, and only 20% protein.
( cant remember the % of fat, 8% maybe?) It's called 8-in-1 "Premium", I
thought maybe it was a senior formula or something but it didn't say
anything about that.  I have also seen the *8-in-1 PRO* Ultra blend ferret
food in pet stores, which has a much better ingredient list and content
figures on the label.  (Just goes to show... You gotta read those labels!
Don't just blindly trust a *Brand Name*!)

To Jim & Sue, re: Ferret X (formerly Snowball)
I just about died laughing over the suggestion of SPOT as a name for your
new fuzzy!  I actually DID name one of my Mom's birds (Sun Conure) Spot!
She hated it, but it stuck anyway.  ;) How 'bout Bianca?!  Good luck in the
name search.

Till next time....

Amy & Katie
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"