Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2012 07:51:57 -0500
Your vet can purchase from here or else call in prescriptions to be
paid for and delivered to you directly. Lupron Depot can be compounded
to any specific strength that the vet or prescription calls for, and,
at least when I've ordered from them in the past, pricing has been
excellent. But I haven't ordered Lupron in close to a year. I only
use Lupron when my vets don't have Deslorelin implants on hand.

Professional Arts Pharmacy
2015 Lord Baltimore Drive
Baltimore, MD 21244

1-800-832-9285
(410) 747-6870

Jeff
In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Dozer, Possum, Pip, Pop,
Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Hunny, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Baby Girl, Boomer, and Zoomer