Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 17:59:04 -0400
how do you guys do it? I can sort of manage for maybe 30 mls or so, but
after that Popcorn struggles too much. currently I do it while feeding
him nature's variety, a raw food that he likes. when he starts getting
a bit full (or maybe when the fluid start being a bit uncomfortable),
he starts struggling and I have to take the needle out. I'm using a
drip to give him his fluids. I have also tried a puddle of flax seed
oil mixed with ferret tone for him to lick, which in many ways distract
him better, but he starts moving when he's finished most of it and I'm
concerned that if I do this every night I'll overdose him on oil!

I do have help that I utilized, but I want to be prepared.

thanx.

Selina