Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 21:53:47 EDT
hi all!!  i read a post the other day that was asking for up to write to
the governor of CA or whatever.  well I thought I would give it a try..I
tried to get one of those petitions a try but I found out that they are
only good in CA, they dont accept out of state signatures but anyways.

I wrote the governor a nice lil message about how ferrets shouldnt be
illegal and stuff.  he replied!!!  I dont actually understand what it means
but if you would like to see what he wrote me just tell me and i will post
it or send it to you.

i dont know if im doing any good or not but im just trying my darnest here
to show my support to these lil wonderful creatures.

thanks for your time .
love Teresa , arnold, tweety