From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 14:37:05 -0700
I have two males, not quite one year old,that between Troy Lynn Eckart
and myself we were able to get out of a bad situation.  A deaf boy had
gotten them and recently lost his job and was going to take these guys
out into the country and turn them loose.  Instead he let his foster
parents take them but they had them stuck in an outside shed because
"they didn't like them"

They are really fat, and extremely gorgeous!  They are very very sweet.
One is a dark sable, and the other I'm calling a champagne.  Until today
I'm sure they had no idea what "out"time was.  We let them run the house
and play and they were ecstatic,dooking the whole time.  They also had no
idea what a hammock was until today and are both curled up together in it
sleeping right now.

If I didn't have my hands full with my own six,believe me, I'd take them
in a heart beat.  They have no names as the owner was deaf.

I can be reached during the days at 620-365-0095 or 620-363-0013, or
after six at 620-473-3173.  I would be happy to worksomething out in the
way of transporting and they also come with a brand new cage,however it
is no where near big enough for them, would be ok for one SMALL ferret.

Angie George