Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:33:31 -0400
Hello everyone! The FFO in Shreveport, LA is having their first Rodeo
on April 24! Along with the Fun Show that will be held at the LaQuienta
Hotel in Shreveport, LA there is a raffle that we have. Not only is the
raffle a live one, but here is the link to the raffle:
http://www.freewebs.com/fuzziefriendsrescueandshelter/raffleforrodeo.htm

Please visit the link as there is something for everyone and you do not
have to be present to win! This is the first show that we are having
and we are sure to have a blast! You can also go to the link below my
name to see the info for the Rodeo! All proceeds will be going to help
all the fuzzies in the shelter/hospice. Thank you for looking and Happy
bidding!

Hugs,
Nancy & the Fuzzie Friends Org.
http://fuzziefriendsrescueandshelter.webs.com/