From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 13:49:52 PST
hi,
My name is Sharon and my two teenage sons and I are owned by four beautiful
ferrets here in Charlottesville,Virginia.  Our first two, Echo and Tally,
adopted us 15 months ago, and Toby and Lucy joined us in August of this
year.  I came upon the FML from the Ferret Central web site when I first
started researching the wonderful little ones we got last year.  It has
been a good source in taking care of our four loved ones.

Now for a really stupid question---but I am perplexed and don't know what
to think!  Echo has started taking all the newspapers we have on the bottom
of his and Tally's cage, pulling them under the bottom hammock, shredding
them and then sleeping in them!  Is this normal behavior?  I have never
seen him or the rest of them do this before.  He has always been the alpha
ferret; always ready for play.  Is he trying to tell us something?  All
input will be helpful.

dooks to all,
Sharon and the gang of four
Echo the alpha ferret