From:
Suzanne Winnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 13:25:27 EST
Hello and Happy New Year to all the humans and the furkids that own them.

My life partner and myself have been reading FML for a while now and have
recieved help for our kids and now we are asking for help for all of us.
Due to high rent and being on fixed income we are faced with the fact that
in order to continue providing for the kids and ourselves without always
worrying we must move.  Is there any fellow ferret lover out there that
has or knows of a 2-3 bdrm, one level house that will be coming up for
rent by springtime for a reasonable amount that allows pets could you
contact us and let us know?  We currently live in Michigan but can
relocate if need be.

We appreciate your help and thank you all in advance.

Sue-Genetta and the furkids23

Hug and give your fuzzies a little kiss everyday and treasure the time you
have with them as you never know what tomorrow brings.