Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:46:02 +0100
Hi

One of my colleagues lives and works on a North Yorkshire farm in the
UK. For many years the wild ferrets of the area, long since escaped
from their hunting duties as working ferrets, have lived primarily off
the local rabbit population. One of these ferret families has recently
introduced it's three youngest members to the world of game hunting.
A local farm produces pheasants and in one night these three young
ferrets have despatched 70 young pheasants, the local game keepers
have not been slow to show there annoyance at this. I have a sneaking
suspicion that this could be the start of a long running battle.

Wayne.

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cuur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les
yeux