Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:26:10 -0800
When I woke up from a nap, the whole crew scattered away from the
laptop, leaving this: Dis life is gwate! I not get stuffed inna cage
enny moor and fergotten fer days.Da big water bowl is awwayz full. I
splor da hoominz house and nebber duz a heavy can get throwed at me.
Nebber am I git spwayed wiv water. Dis hoomin likes to play! She too
slow - I tagz her ebby time! Crystal iz a better name dan Ice and yooz
da first hoomin dat knowed I canst hear. Tanks yooz!

Hey Crystal, when we wuz cage budz at dat old pwace I member twying ta
git us out by chewing and pulling on da bars and one day a bar bwoke
loose and we getted out! Dose peeple cawt us and stuck us back in da
cage and fixed da barz. I keeped chewing and pulling making noise. My
teefs even getted grooves in dem! Now we bofe gits to wun awound da
house almost all da time! Iz so much fun wacing tru all da tunnels. I
let da hoomin know I wikes it here by cwimbing up sofa mountain to sit
next to her. Tanks yooz for changing my name from mean old Demon, yooz
knowed I da dark hansome lover Bugsy Malone!

Hay Bugsy and Crystal don't yooz ferget us! Weez came fwom dat old
pwace but we wuz stuck in a tall purple and black cage dat had no
shelves in it. No way to cwimb anywhere. Only one tiny triangle hammock
to share. Doze hoomins poured da kibbles into a peeple bowl dat tipped
over and getted kibblez mixed in da litter on da floor. Yuck! I just
sleepeded all da time. But my fwend she gitted mad and would awayz bite
dose mean peeple. She wuz Fire and I wuz Wind at dat old pwace. Eben
after Fire bit da new hoomin hard and made da bludz leak out lots a
times, dis hoomin still nebber locked us in da cages all da time and
soon we wuz running ebbyware! Fire's raging fire blew out an she now a
Fizzle! I a Windy! We bofe Tanks yooz!

What you guyz talkin bout? My kit life wuz weely tuff. All doze first
hoominz wuz mean to me and sent me to lots of homez cuz I figgired I
jest bite dem afore dey culd hurtz me! eeben when I gits here I bited
dis hoomin lots a times. I bited her fwom nose to toeses eeben, chased
her up on top of sofa mountain! But she musta not ebber feeled no hurts
cuz she keeped touching me and eeben let me run wound wiv yooz guyz.
She singed songs to me, held me, petted me and now Ize not plain old
Buddy anymore - I da golden Roman! I layz crossed her feets now so she
hafta stop and pets me- I wike dat lots. Da snuggles and kisses I givz
to dis hoomin sayz loud and clear Tanks yooz! Ize jest gonna stay ober
here. Me and my 2 fwenz came to live wid dis hoomin cuz our old hoomins
had dare own bebbe and dey didn't want us no morz. We all like dis new
pwace. But my 2 fwenz, day gitted wingz dis summer so Ize a wittle sad.
I gits to pway wiv dis hoomin ebby day and likes to cwimb on her lap to
sayz tanks yooz fwom Nakita! Yooz all makin planz? Oh yooz talkin bout
da new hoominz. My old hoomin was nice to me, but he went to da Army.
He was sad cuz dat pwace didn't let no ferrets come ober. So hims Mom
let me come to dis pwace. I wike it here, speshly cuz I got wots of
frenz to wrassle wid and can climb sofa mountain to sit wiv dis hoomin.
I sits wiv her a lots, she gibs me rubs and I give her kisses to sayz
tanks yooz fwom da RC man! She tinks RC is fer Ray Charles, but itz fer
Really Cuddly.

oh oh oh! can can I? can I? , my turn my turn! Dis hoomin and her uvver
hoomin fwen got me an my thither fwom a stinky, nasty pwace. we wuz
keeped in a glass box dat had no toys, no warm bwankeez and no pwace to
go potty. my thither hated dat box. we seen birds, wabbits, puppies in
da room and lots of hoomins walked by us. sum stopped and would tap on
da glass and say tings like, "eww fewwets stink!" sometimes we getted
picked up but dey nebber let us run around. dis made my thither mad
enuf to nip da hands dat held on so tight. Doze nips iz why we getted
to come to dis pwace! Thither came first and I getted to come da next
night. we wuz happy to be togevver. sometimes we hadda stay in a cage -
but getted to run fwee for most of da time. Thither ate a foam ear
plug. But da surgery didn't help. We cwied lots when thither got her
wings. I fwy fwom sofa mountain to da chair to da tables and gets da
hoomin to wrestle me. Iz fun to nibble her toeses. I knowz I nebber
gonna git sutffed into a teeny glass box ebber agin! Tanks yooz from da
Whoopi gurl! Weez all sez tanks yooz for gibbing us a pwace to pway
full of tunnels, and digboxes, and bwankies, and hideouts. Tanks yooz
for gibbing us scwumshuss waw meaty bonez to eatz and we really wike da
speshul meeses dat gits invited to dinnerz! We has fun in da outdoorz
grasses and dirt. We has fun pwaying tag and we all wikes it when dis
hoomin gibs us rubs and hugs and strokes us. We all sayz tank yooz! We
lub yooz!

Aww, thanks guys! I love you all too!

Cheers,
Kim