From:
Candice Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:14:21 EST
>Anyway, as cute as I find this, it also worries me because like many have
>said, no matter how much you ferret proof, there is no such thing as a
>Ferret Proofed house.  And I agree with that.  So now I'm thinking about
>relocating the cage to a closed room if I cannot figure out how she is
>escaping.  What is odd is Othella is the skinny, tiny, nimble one....how
>come she isn't getting out?  It's all magic....I'm telling you...she is
>the Charmed one!!!
>Julia and her Jeremy the humans

Julie, Check each wire, really.  My Brutus managed to pull one wire loose
back in the days when he slept in the cage.  Then he could squeeze out.
When I discovered his trick and fixed the wire, he spent hours checking
each wire with his teeth.  A ferret proof room would be nice
anyway....then the cage door could stay open!  cb