From:
Daisy Lyn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1993 16:18:00 -0400
Geri, they think the fridge is God? ROFLMAO!!! LOL! That's a good one.
And...yep, I now check the fridge before closing it too! <g> After finding
Nonni in there. Strange to open a fridge and see a ferret poke her head out.
<G>

I went to a pet store yesterday and they said they breed their own ferrets.
They also said that their mama ferret went through two false pregnancies. I
thought that a ferret who went into heat without becoming pregnant was
liable to become ill...<?> Aren't they? <confused>

Has anyone ever tried a covered litter box?

LOL On the canned food being moved. My ferrets do that too. It's impossible
to put anything on the fllor to keep them from going under the door into a
room I don't want them in. They are amazing, huh? Strong and determined.
Hehe!

I hold my ferrets like that (nape of the neck) to do the nails or whatever.
It doesn't seem to bug them. Sometimes I don't even have to lift them..I
just hold the nape and do what I have to. In fact, Nonni gets Coco like
that, and Coco does the same thing. She just lies there. Shees...so it can't
hurt them..<g> Or she'd be in trouble...

                        Daisy.Lyn...
                           ..and the Wild and Crazy Three!