From:
Andrew Coghill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:49:51 -0500
Howdy, FML.

Good news -- hopefully the great news wil come later.

Bob came out of surgery great.  He had a very large mass removed from his
tummy -- it has been sent to histopathology for identification.  We'll know
what it was by the end of the week, hopefully.

He's toodling around the apartment right now -- he originally was going to
be at the vet for observation overnight, but they sent him home.  Seems not
to be in extreme discomfort, just a little.  I'm so glad he made it through
alright -- after the events of today, some good news was in order.

No rigorous exercise for a week -- yeah, right, like he engaged in much
anyway...  my lazy boy.  For proof of his three-legged laziness, go to:

    http://www.fuzzycentral.com/contest.asp

He's still in the picture contest and in fourth place (quite a bit behind
the leaders).  I'm sure your vote would cheer him up quite a bit.

(OK, enough with the shameless promotion)

I'm just so glad he's going to be OK.  Thanks to TLE for her kind words
for Bob.  It was very much appreciated.

YIPPEE!

- Andy, Cody, Oscar, Witzy, and Tripod Bob