From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:47:40 -0500
Hi Everyone,
Being a new mommy now of only 2 1/2 mo and with 3 new babies last week
added to our crew I have a question.  Two of the new babies are active and
very alert and love to play.  One is a little girl and the other a little
boy.  The one little boy who is in about the middle weight range I do
believe is deaf.  I am not sure of my markings but he has 4 mitts, light
cream color with a white stripe that runs from his head to his back
shoulders where he has a darker tan color crossing his back down his legs.
He does not respond to any sounds but will look at you, gives lots of
kisses now(he was a biter), eats and drinks and poops great, but he seems
slow in the running department.  He gets around fine but I don't know if
it is because he may not be hearing that he does not get into the raucous
play with the others or what.  When his sister hears him squeaking she
comes running to his rescue and he plays but not as wildly as the others.
Can anyone give me any tips or hints as to what I can do for my "special
needs" ferret to make him feel special.  I hold him and love him and try
to play with him.  He is about 7 weeks old now.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Love & angel hugs
Debbie