Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:41:36 -0400
Sandee please welcome two beautiful boys to the rainbow bridge.  Woozel
was a beautiful silver mitt.  He was big an just a wonderful boy.  He was
a rescue and he showed his appreciation everyday.  With him will be a
sable slight built boy Tubby.  For a while he was called Fryer Tubby
because he had no hair on his head.  He came to us nekkid but got hair
with melatonin.  It just took the top of his head longer to get hair.
Both boys had adrenal and were with us for almost 4 years.  We held them
until the end.

Ring the bell for the ferret_R_bridge gang to meet them.  There is a
bunch up there.  Isis, Ossi, Mr. Snowman, Rusty, Murray, Trooper and
Casper will want all the latest news.  So many pieces of my heart gone.
We love you all.

Lydia and Ben