From:
"Kurt D. Springs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 20:00:50 +0100
I will admit, I personally was not thrilled with the type of humor used in
this last issue of Modern Ferret.  While I always appreciate skill with
photo shop, and still applaud the skill with which the pictures were
created, I could really wish they had not put it to the use they put it to.
But, they did it.  In my mind it does not alter the fact that it is still
the best ferret publication out there.  The Halloween issue is water under
the bridge.  I still look foreward to the next issue.