From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 23:33:53 -0500
Hi Ya'll,

Well, just got back from my algebra midterm.  Think I did ok, either that
or I did really badly.  Just went too well.  hehe.  Have a large paper due
on Friday, an abstract and outline due for a paper and an English midterm.
Yep Friday.  At least some nice guys bought me and my friends some beverage
at the local joint tonight.

If you like modern poetry I strongly recommend Mina Loy.  She is wonderful.

All of the Missouri mob are getting fat.  I am not sure what kind of winter
it will be, but I am investing in some heavier clothes.  And even though I
am thoroughly addicted to Chunky Monkey ice cream, I am, thankfully, losing
weight.  Go figure.

Mr. William is a water weasel.  He was terribly interested in my bath the
other night, so in he went.  He swam around, snorkled in the hops and mud
bath bubbles and stuck his head repeatedly under the running faucet.  He is
so fat he has a rather humorous swimming style, and yes, he still reminds
me of an otter.  Although I had thought of trying to find them homes (they
are actually fosters at this point, seriously, honest) I am being
threatened with slave labor to pay off my weasel debt.  Yes folks, it looks
like William and Harry will be staying here.  There are just too fat, too
cute and follow me around like little puppies to let anyone else have them.

Harry is doing well and runs around with Miss Treska.  They make a very
good team, both being short, fat and rather cute.  Besides, Treska has
enough attitude for two ferrets.

And as of right now, the boys are still both hob(lets).  They are both big
time poofers, and are getting so fat.  Little double chins and all.

I am starting to work on a couple of book ideas from fellow fml'ers, who
have been getting onto me for not writing.  But my heart and head have to
be in the write place to do it.  (yes, it was intentional).

And I have been having a very hard time getting online right now.  They are
in the process of changing out the school's stuff and from around 4pm till
1am or so, you just cannot get online.  I have been trying to sneak out
some email from my english class which is in a computer lab, but that is
tough.  And apparently quite a bit of my stuff got lost last week anyways.
Or maybe I hallucinated sending it.  After reading a play by Beckett, I am
not sure anymore.

All the others are doing well, even Miss Natasha aka Mazel Tov.  She still
nips to get her point across but is doing much better at not doing damage.
But man oh man does that little woman have attitude.  Of course, it is a
prerequisite to live in this house.  All the women are broads and speak
their minds.  All of us.  And we all tend to bite.  Just not hard.  ;-)

Need to run and read. Lots to cover before Friday morning. And uncover.

hugs to all,

Mo' Maggie and the Mid Mo Monster Mob

"She don't want to save my life, she don't want to be my wife.
But oh, the games we play. She's too good for me."

Sting