From:
Lonewolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 13:13:21 -0500
Hello All,

I posted awhile back about looking for homes for my ferrets.  Ihave found
a home for one and have a bonded pair I am still looking to place.  I
live in Robbinsdale, MN near the twin cities..... They come with cage
and such.  I have never had trouble with the city for having too many
animals the limit total being three..... However if someone calls in and
complains on you they will put their foot down as it were and my neighbor
and I are not seeing eye to eye at the moment and I fear they might step
in and say something so I want to find a place for them before that
happens........... I cannot get to local shelters web page for the info
on them rightnow for some reason......

Lona Burgin
E-mail [log in to unmask]