From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 14:47:05 -0400
I had a ferret with insulinoma who would claw at his mouth, often
drawing blood, and produce frothy saliva when his blood sugar was low.
I think the pawing and clawing was due to nausea, which can feel like
there is something stuck in your throat. So if you haven't ruled out
insulinoma, you might want to check that.

Regina

--
*Please note new email address:  [log in to unmask]*

http://www.badriyaboston.com/