From:
"M. Bailey Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 00:49:04 EDT
Dear FMLers,
I want to give an update on Crackers and bunches of ThankYou's

I am so grateful for all the kind thoughts, wishes, prayers and even
Reiki: given on her behalf.

I think it caused a miracle.  Yesterday the vet felt maybe we were being
too heroic at her expense.  Today, when I went to see her instead of
having to make that grave decision; he asked if I would take her home
for the weekend.  Of course I did.  And tonight she even ate some duck
soup and almost a whole N-bone treat (Her favorite)

I cannot thank you all enough for the support, prayers and actions on her
behalf.

Although the prognosis is guarded, she's doing so much better now.  Shes
been stuck so much for sub-q fluids she drips like a sprinkler, but at
least tonight she didnt throw up violently for several minutes
afterwards, instead ate more duck soup.

I tried to send thank you's to every one who mailed me and I hope against
hope I didn't overlook anyone.

Just to make sure- Thanks a milion to allwho read this List.
Always,
Bailey and Crackers