Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:40:36 -0400
Stephanie, wrote me to share her wonderful story about her experience
with the Ohio Rescue and her adoption of a McKid. She was involved (as
were so many) in the DMK rescue/adoption efforts. She kept a small blog
about this and her private adoption of a big, robust girl whom she
appropriately named "Liberty" and adorably nicknamed her, "Libby".
The blog is small and wont take up much of your busy time, I promise.
The second part of it involves how Liberty affected her life and
dramatically changed it. She lost her significant other over Liberty
(ferrets). She selflessly chose her dedication to ferrets and her DMK
over her former life. And did so gladly.

<http://ramblingsuvinsanity.blogspot.com/2007/11/th-wild-ride-called-life.html>

Now take a look at the joyful aftermath of the DMK rescue. It's a
perfect example of the life they experienced once rescued and rehabbed.
First experience in a rice box:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTQB_1zca8E

Stephanie describes this one, "This is her playing with Parker my Dew.
Its a bit on the dark side but its kinda funny at the end because she
still wasn't use to kitties and at the end when Snickers comes through
she hisses at him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UneOy307Upk

This made my day!
Wolfy