Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2008 08:34:10 -0700
Folks, I checked with Robin and April *before* posting this, as Travis
should NOT read this.

He won't see this, but WILL if we post anything after today
(Wednesday), so please do not respond to this post.

I think it would be a wonderful idea to tuck in a dollar or two when
sending our cards.

Just say its for flea powder, more Revolution, whatever....

Remember, the guy had to take flea powder away from the poor little
Black Footed Ferrets to use on himself.

Let's all help Travis help BFFs.

Remember how our BAM (Buck a Month) dollars add up?

Let's go for BBFFB (Big Black Footed Ferret Bucks)

Take that Starbucks Buck, or two or three... whatever Tuck them into
your card, and make some little BFF smile, and itch free.

We can do this, show the Power of the FML folks.

Travis Livieri
PO Box 308
Wellington, CO  80549

Ardith