From:
*Jessica * <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 21:56:18 GMT
I'm sorry if this question has already been discussed, but I haven't had
much time to read the list lately.  But I just got a new kit and she seems
to be getting along alright with my other adult ferret, but when the kit
starts jumping on her too much, she seems to get annoyed or something and
runs away, and if she won't stop she grabs her by the neck.  Then she won't
stop going for her neck until I have to separate them.  How can I stop
this?  Bitter apple doesn't help at all either.

Jess