From:
"Roth, Michael S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 11:14:52 -0500
>Guessing you mean Fran Wiles... She (and Rodney and Adam) run one of the
>very best shelters we know about.  Fran's Forever Ferrets Rescue... She is
>very concerned with who gets her ferrets.
>bill and diane killian

Oops.  I hope she isn't reading this list anymore, or is vacationing from
it.  I don't want her to pound me the next time she sees me.  (Sorry Fran, I
had all the right letters for you last name (and a few extras)).  Yeah, Fran
is great!  She gave me all the horror stories about Fuzzies first (that they
are related to the Toe Monster That Lives Under Your Bed, their digging
habits, their stubbornness.... ) and then talked about the good things.  We
had like a 1 - 2 hour phone conversation just talking about ferrets.  We
didn't talk about how much money I have, or should have.  All she did was
warn me, that ferrets can get expensive, that hyper children can not be good
around them, that dangers of furniture and the other millions of problems
that you have to watch for with your fuzzies.  Seriously, if you are in
driving range of Gettysburg, and are looking for a new fuzzy.  Give her a
CALL!  She has a great setup, and knows all her charges like the back of her
hand!  She may even let you bring your current furrballs along (she has a
play areas where you can see if yours and hers get along).

Interesting Story.

My girlfriends little boy woke up the other night with really bad
nightmares.  This was just before I was going to bed, letting the furries
have one last romp before bedtime.  Well she couldn't get him to stop, so I
grabbed up the three and told him that they wanted to know what was wrong.
He stopped crying and kinda looked at me like I was going crazy, so I told
him to listen and held them up to his face (I know some on here would say
that is a Sin, but these 3 NEVER bite!  Well Cindy kinda does, but that is
because she is a DIRECT descendant of the Toe-Monster), and the 3 brats,
start kissing him all over his face.  This of course made him happy,
especially with my yelling "Hey, Stop, those are MY kisses!" (and of course
I turn them to my face they do the "Turn our heads elsewhere thing", and
back to him and they are kissing again.)

Have Fun!!!!!!

Mike, Jenn, Ryan
Cindy, Tom & Jerry - The Traitor Furrballs (see if they get treats
again!)