From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 21:25:16 EDT
Miss Leah here.  Sorry I have not had chance to write about our
adventures in Canada.  We did not get home to our den till 9:30 in the
dark.  We did not miss our duck soup though cause we stopped at a thing
called a rest area and we got out and had our duck soup before it got
dark.  Those rest area dens sure are nice.  We got to play in our
playpens and have all the hoomins admire us.  Wish I had a costume on.
I know how to work the humans real good now.

Our hoomin has been gone everyday to her work den till almost dark so we
have not seen much of her again.  She does not work today or tomorrow so
she is going to unpack our tub den boxes so we can have our Canada toys
to play with again.

Oh my here she comes.  Was just suppose to write Happy 4th of July to all
you hoomins and fuzzies.  Must get off.  Will write more tomorrow night.
Miss

Leah.