From:
Huntwhip <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2011 09:40:20 -0400
If you love your ferret, dog, cat, horse, etc. HSUS is not your friend.
Wayne Pacelle is CEO and driving force behind the HSUS and is a strict
vegan. HSUS is an animal "rights" group, not an animal welfare group.
Yes, they do use their funds to move public opinion and legislation,
not to rescue animals, but to cripple industries who rely on them, with
"pets" as collateral damage.

The following is a quote from Mr. Pacelle:
"We have no ethical obligation to preserve the different breeds of
livestock produced through selective breeding ...One generation and
out. We have no problems with the extinction of domestic animals.
They are creations of human selective breeding."
 -- Animal People News, May 1993

Please go to the following website to understand what HSUS is really
all about
<http://activistcash.com/organization_overview.cfm/o/136-humane-society-of-the-united-states>

Nancy Mitchell,
Franktown, CO